Accessibility at Wachusett Meadow
Mass Audubon strives to create a welcoming presence for a wide range of visitors, including making our sanctuaries and nature centers more accessible for all to enjoy.
Find out more about Mass Audubon's accessibility work.
- Nature Center
- Mary E. Nagle Pavilion
- South Meadow Trail Spur (to the big oak tree overlooking the Beaver Wetland)
- Trail to the Nagle Pavilion.
Trail surfaces at Wachusett Meadow vary and are also affected by weather conditions. Please call the office (978-464-2712) for guidance and updated information on the condition of our accessible trails.
Need help getting here?
We are grateful to the following individuals and organizations for supporting the design and installation of our All Persons trails and related accessibility improvements.
- Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund (of the Greater Worcester Community Foundation)
- Fields Pond Foundation
- Donald Kalischer
- Lions District 33-A Sight and Hearing Fund Inc.
- Grace Miller (in memory of Bud Miller)
- New Moon Charitable Fund of the Vanguard Charitable Fund
- Nolin Family
- George A. Ramlose Foundation