Birthday Parties at Stony Brook
Schedule a Party
To schedule a party or to ask any questions, please call 508-528-3140 or email us.
Birthdays are "wild" at Stony Brook! Bring your friends and family for a fun, educational outdoor birthday celebration. Birthday parties are designed for children turning 4 and older, are two hours in length, and can entertain up to 24 children.
Spend the first hour of your party exploring your chosen theme with our staff. In the second hour, share your cake and gifts in our downstairs program room. This room includes a full kitchen, tables, and chairs. Decorate the room anyway you’d like and clean up afterwards for a truly ecological event!
Our programs include age appropriate activities, in which children and a teacher naturalist explore the sanctuary through one of seven themes.
- Weekend parties take place year-round from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm or 1:30 to 3:30 pm
- Weekday parties can be scheduled during the school year and are held on afternoons from 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- Parties must be booked at least two weeks in advance
- All parties have an outdoor component
- Parties run rain or shine. We will not go out in thunderstorms, hail, or other severe weather conditions
- You are responsible for decorations, party supplies (no balloons please!), and refreshments
$120 first 12 children
$140 first 12 children
Maximum number of children: 24
A nonrefundable deposit of $50 and signed rental agreement are required in order to confirm date and time of party. This deposit and a signed agreement should be received within a week of booking. Please call or email for availability.