Stony Brook Summer Camp 2020
At Stony Brook Day Camp in Norfolk, children have the freedom to explore! Campers ages 4 to 15 discover our wildlife sanctuary’s forest, fields, and wetlands during weekly sessions.
Trail explorations, hands-on activities, games, crafts, and more provide full ecosystem immersion for an enhanced learning experience, while small group sizes ensure a welcoming, supportive environment.
- Half-day theme sessions, ages 4 & 5
- Full-day theme sessions, ages 5–10
- Specialty sessions, ages 9–15
- Before Camp option
- Themes for ages 4–10 include Crazy Concoctions, STEM Science, Buried Treasure, and Animal Olympics.
- Audubon Adventures (ages 12–14) heads to Wildwood Overnight Camp for two nights
Get the Brochure
Download the brochure to see complete camp information, including session descriptions, dates, and costs.
I can’t imagine sending my child anywhere else. It is exactly what a summer camp should be! —Camp Parent