Berkshire Nature Camp — Summer 2022
Ready, Set, GO!
Registration is open for Berkshire Nature Camp in Lenox*, and we're looking forward to sunshine, summertime, and days filled with adventure in the great outdoors.
At our camps in Lenox and Pittsfield, campers ages 3–17 have fun and make friends as they discover nature! Trail explorations, wildlife observation, outdoor play, hands-on activities, games, and crafts keep campers engaged throughout the summer.
*Registration for our Canoe Meadows location will open at a later date; please check back for updates.
New for 2022!
- Two Locations: We are excited to bring back camp sessions at Canoe Meadows in Pittsfield* this summer!
- Sliding Scale Pricing: Mass Audubon is committed to ensuring that every family that wants their child to experience summer camp should have the opportunity to do so. A sliding scale model helps us work toward that goal through an easy and dependable process for families. Learn more >
- 4-Session Limit: To further provide equal access to camp for everyone, we request that families register for no more than four sessions of camp per child.
- Half-day Nature Camp for ages 3–4 with our Knee-high Naturalists sessions
- Full-day Nature Camps for ages 5–13, with weekly sessions from June 27–August 19
- Canoe Camp for ages 13–17, exploring the Housatonic River, Buckley Dunton Lake, and more
- Environmental Leadership for Teens to help teens ages 13–17 kick-start their climate activism
- Counselors-in-Training for ages 14–17 who want to develop their leadership skills and work with younger campers
Get the Brochure
Download the brochure to see complete camp information, including full descriptions, session themes, and sliding scale pricing.