38th Annual Daniel Webster Farm Day
Saturday, October 20
10 am to 4 pm
Rain Date: October 27 (only in cases of extreme weather)
Daniel Webster Wildlife Sanctuary
Winslow Cemetery Road, Marshfield, MA
Winslow Cemetery Road is a left turn off of Webster Street when heading toward Duxbury from Route 139 in Marshfield Center. Follow the road to the end for event parking.
It's Mass Audubon’s biggest South Shore celebration of the year! Head to Daniel Webster Wildlife Sanctuary, where the grasslands will be transformed into a festival of fall farm fun!
- Eyes on Owls: live owl programs
- Reiner Family Band: live bluegrass music on the barn stage
- Hay mazes, tractor-drawn hayrides, farm animals, & vintage farm equipment
- Kids’ crafts, games, face painting, & Nature Play Area
- Janet’s Country Kitchen: home-baked goodies, hot & cold drinks, popcorn & cotton candy
- Lunch fare from Family Crest Catering
- Artisan demonstrations: blacksmithing, weaving, woodturning, birdcarving, etc.
- Artisan sales—stock up on local, handmade gifts for holidays, hosts/hostesses, teachers, etc.—jewelry, accessories, stationery, home accents, alpaca & goat products, jams, hot fresh cider donuts...
- ...And oh-so-much more!
All Farm Day proceeds help Mass Audubon South Shore Sanctuaries continue to protect and steward over 2,000 acres of land on the South Shore as well as provide quality educational programming in local schools, at our summer camp, and through year-round activities for adults, children, and families. This annual event celebrates Mass Audubon’s 1984 acquisition of this amazing property, saving it from development and protecting over 500 acres of important habitat.
Mass Audubon members: $5*
*Children ages 2 and under are free
Pay at the event, or save time and prepay admission online! Prepaid admission is nonrefundable.
Save on your admission fee—new members can join Mass Audubon as part of registration and take immediate advantage of member savings! Prepayment will close at 6pm on Friday, October 19, and additional admissions will be taken at the event.
Farm Day is made possible by the help of over 100 volunteers – one of them could be you! It’s a fun event to be part of, and community service is available.
Farm Day sponsors enjoy public recognition at this well-attended event and in associated media, and help us cover event expenses and further our mission. Sponsorship is a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate your community support, as well as your alignment with Mass Audubon’s values of land protection and environmental education for all ages.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sanctuary Director Sue MacCallum by email or by calling 781-837-9400 x7901.
Call 781-837-9400 or email Emily Simmer.