MABA is open to the public; Gallery requires reservations; CHECK HERE for hours & info.
MABA is excited to welcome visitors back to the sanctuary and museum!
Open Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays • 1:00–5:00 pm
The exhibitions gallery and restrooms are open to visitors with paid ticket reservations. Admission is free for Mass Audubon members. Nonmember fees are $4 for adults, $3 for seniors, and $3 for children ages 2-12 (children under age 2 are free).
Gallery visitors must reserve a specific 55-minute time slot, beginning on the hour.
- Only 7 visitors at a time are permitted in the exhibition gallery.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Keep at least 6 feet apart from other visitors not in your party.
→ All tickets must be obtained online in advance—you will not be able to get tickets onsite.
Ticket sales open each week on Wednesday mornings.
Open Tuesday through Sundays • 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Trails are free for all visitors and do not require a reservation.
Note that there is no restroom access for trail visitors.
We need your help to make sure our trails can stay open! Please follow these guidelines to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Do not gather in groups with people from outside your household.
- Avoid high-touch surfaces such as benches, picnic tables, and Nature Play Areas.
- Keep at least 6 feet away from staff and other visitors.
- Wear a mask in areas where you aren't able to maintain social distance.
- No bikes or pets.