Moose Hill Nature Camp | Registration Information
Main Page • Session Dates • Schedule • Philosophy & Credentials • Camp Staff • Registration Info • For Parents
Registration is open!
- Register online beginning January 19, 2022
- By phone: 781-784-5691 x8102
How to Register
- To ensure a smooth registration process, please log in to your registration account ahead of the registration opening day to check that your account and Mass Audubon membership are active.
- Once you log in, you will be directed to your account overview page. On the right-hand side, click the "New Search" button. You will be directed to the "Search for Programs" page.
- Select "Moose Hill, Sharon" from the drop-down list of wildlife sanctuaries. Scroll down to Program Type and select "Camps/Vacation Weeks Only". You may also select the age of your child to further customize your search results, but it is not necessary. Click "Show Programs". You will be directed to a Program Search results page.
- Please scroll through the programs and click the Register button and then the Add to Cart button for each summer camp week that you would like your camper to attend. You may add multiple weeks to your cart at once.
- After you click "Add to Cart", a "Cart Updated" note will appear. Please click the blue "View Cart" link after you add all your chosen summer camp weeks to your cart. You will then be directed to your cart.
- Please complete the Participant Info for each camp week by clicking "Add New Name" or "Create New Camper".
- You will now be ready to check out and pay the deposit by using your credit card. Please note Mass Audubon’s online system is secure and does not keep your credit card information on file.
A confirmation letter or email containing important documents and information will be sent once your camper’s registration has been processed. Those with registered campers should visit the For Parents section for important information about preparing for camp.
A $75 non-refundable deposit is required to register for camp. The deposit will be applied to your camp tuition and cannot be transferred to another camper, family, or camp location. If registering after May 2, payment in full is required, unless a payment plan has been established with the Camp Director.
A full refund, minus the non-refundable deposit, is provided to camp families who cancel in writing on or before May 2. After May 2 no refund is available. Deposits are not transferable, and refunds are not given for participant dismissal, failure to attend, absence or sick days. If we must cancel a session, you will receive a full refund.
Membership & Discounts
Mass Audubon members at the Family level or above receive a discounted rate. To qualify, your membership must be current through your camper’s last session, and you must be the parent, grandparent, or legal guardian of the camper being enrolled. Membership can be purchased or renewed at the time of registration. Learn more about membership >
We believe connection with the natural world should be available to all. If finances are getting in the way of a summer at Moose Hill Nature Camp, financial assistance is available based on demonstrated financial need and available funds. Scholarships are limited to one session per child; however, all applications are considered and will be accepted on a rolling basis. Download a scholarship application >
Payment plan options are available. Please contact the Camp Director for more information.
All camp health forms and waivers, as well as the balance of your camp tuition, are due by May 2. If registering after May 2, payment in full is required and a specific camp form deadline will be set for you. A camper cannot attend camp and their spot is not guaranteed until all forms, waivers, and payments are completed (or a payment plan has been established). A fee of $20 per camper will be charged for incomplete or late forms and waivers.
Campers are expected to be able to follow all COVID-19 safety protocols, to be determined by the start of camp based on the latest guidelines from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. Visit massaudubon.org/camps for the latest information about COVID-19 safety at Mass Audubon Camps.
All campers must follow stated behavior expectations and safety rules. To ensure a successful camp experience, please discuss any pertinent information regarding your child’s needs with the Camp Director. We strive to make camp a great experience for all, and we can accommodate on a case-by-case basis. The Camp Director reserves the right to dismiss a camper when, in their judgment, the camper’s behavior interferes with the rights of others or violates the camp’s safety and behavior policies. In such cases no refunds will be provided.
If you have any questions regarding your child’s ability to participate in our camp program, please contact the Camp Director.
Our camp complies with the regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (105 CMR 430) and is licensed by the Sharon Board of Health.
We are proud to be accredited by the American Camp Association. Developed exclusively for the camp industry, this nationally recognized program focuses on program quality, and health and safety, management, and camp operations.
Camp Policy Requests
You may request copies of our background check, healthcare, discipline, bullying, and grievance policies at any time.
One buddy request per camper will be honored when possible. Both campers must be the same age and both must request each other. Please indicate the buddy name on the online registration form. After registration we can accept buddy requests in writing up to one week prior to the first day of your camper's session.
Age & Grade
Campers are grouped by age as of June 14, and grade level is considered. Contact the Camp Office if you need assistance in registering your child in their grade level.
Session transfer requests will be honored if there is space available and if a request is made at least two weeks prior to the session start date, after which time transfers may not be possible.