Facility Rentals at Moose Hill
Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary manages almost 2,000 acres of protected land with extensive hiking trails that lead you through a wide diversity of habitats. Location & Directions >
Our sanctuary offers a unique, natural setting for your next meeting, lecture, or social event! We offer several rental options, both indoor and outdoor, to suit your needs.
Types of Functions
Parties, meetings, bridal showers
- Indoor Basic Rental: 40 people (Sunroom & Blue Room)
- Indoor Full Rental: 80 people (Sunroom, Blue Room, & Gallery)
- Outdoor Rental: 125 people
- Daily, March-May & September-October
- Weekends only, June-August
- No reservations available from November-February
→ Please Note: Additional fees will be incurred if materials are delivered to Moose Hill outside of the scheduled rental times; fee amount is dependent on the quantity of materials to be stored before and/or after the rental period.
Minimum Rental Period
- Indoor Rentals: 3-hour minimum required
- Outdoor Rentals: 2-hour minimum required
When planning the time needed for your function, remember to include time for set-up and clean-up (including caterer’s time, if applicable). Discounts do not apply for partial hours. Rentals extending beyond regular business hours are charged the After Hours rate for those hours.
All outdoor rentals, indoor full rentals, or after hour rentals require a Moose Hill liaison to be on-site to staff the Visitor Center and answer questions as needed.
Full kitchen with access to an oven/stove, microwave, and refrigerator (indoor rentals only)
Onsite parking available
Onsite A/V Equipment
Wireless internet/WiFi access, projection screen, folding room divider, white board (indoor rentals only)
- Use of five 6-foot folding tables, two 4-foot folding tables, & 40 folding chairs (indoor rentals only)
- Room set-up provided by Moose Hill staff (indoor rentals only)
- Trail fees waived during daylight hours should guests wish to explore; trail maps available
This space must be secured with a rental for any events where the group size exceeds 30 people. Several picnic tables are available for your use, and your group will also have access to public restrooms and electricity.
- Outdoor functions can't be moved indoors due to inclement weather
- You are responsible for providing tents & chairs
- There is no access to the kitchen
- Outdoor fires are not permitted
- Moose Hill is a smoke-free facility (buildings & grounds).
- For indoor rentals, alcoholic beverages (beer and wine) are permitted when notice is given and required paperwork—including a certificate of insurance—is completed no less than two weeks prior to the rental date. Outdoor rentals are always alcohol-free.
- Pets are not permitted on the sanctuary grounds or in the buildings (service animals welcome).
- Moose Hill is a carry-in/carry-out facility—renters are responsible for removing all trash and recyclables from the site.