Birthday Parties at Moose Hill
Schedule a Party
Moose Hill offers fun, nature-focused birthday parties for children turning 4 to 12 years old!
All parties begin with an 1-hour nature-themed program led by a Moose Hill naturalist; all programs include outdoor discovery time and trail activities, as well as a craft and/or story (if time allows). Afterwards, continue the party for an additional hour in our Blue Room and Sunroom, under your own supervision.
We offer a variety of nature-based themes to make your party unique!
- Fees are determined by the Theme selected (see above) and calculated per child.
- A $100 minimum fee applies to all parties.
To take advantage of member rates, the host family must be an active Mass Audubon member. Not yet a member? Join today!
Deposit & Balance
A nonrefundable deposit of $100 and signed program agreement are required to confirm the date and time of your birthday party. This is due within one week after scheduling your birthday party. The balance (if any) is due the day of your party and is based on the actual number of participants that day.
Set Up & Break Down
- An additional 30 minutes is allotted prior to the start of the party for your arrival and set up.
- Moose Hill staff will have the room ready with tables and up to 20 chairs.
- An additional 15 minutes is allotted after the party ends for packing up and departure.
Program Time & Location
The naturalist will be ready at the start of your program, so please advise your guests to be on time and to dress for the weather. All parties have an outdoor component. However, in the case of thunderstorms or other severe weather conditions, an all-indoor experience will be provided instead.
You will have use of our kitchen, which includes access to an oven/stove, microwave, and refrigerator.
- You must provide supervision of children for the second hour of the event.
- Renters must provide the food, refreshments, and party supplies (sorry, no balloons allowed).
- Moose Hill is a carry-in/carry-out facility—renters are responsible for removing all trash and recyclables from the site.