Facility Rentals for Conferences and Meetings
The Visitors Center (a 1948 Cape Cod-style house) at Long Pasture Wildlife Sanctuary offers multiple rooms including a lecture room (complete with AV equipment), living room, and kitchen (when available). You can also add group programs for an additional fee such as a tidal walk, paddle boarding or a kayak trip-dependent upon the tidal schedule Guests are welcome to enjoy Long Pasture’s trails and grounds before or after the event.
The lecture room affords the same majestic view of the harbor inlet, Sandy Neck, and Sandy Neck Lighthouse.
Types of Functions
Conferences, retreats, and other weekday meetings. Also available for wedding ceremonies and other special events.
Meeting room: 35 in auditorium style seating (with an ocean view).
Living room: 12 (occasionally available).
Outside garden and patio (weather permitting): total of 6 picnic tables in various locations)
September - April
- $110 for the first hour
- $90 for each additional hour
- $100 per hour charge to extend the hours of a conference or for overstaying the agreed upon rental time.
- A signed rental agreement and a deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking and officially confirms your date.
- Ask about a non-profit discount
Food may be served but not prepared on site. A refrigerator is available for conference use (in the off-season). Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Coffee pots and a hot water heater are available upon request.
Onsite parking available for 75 cars
Onsite A/V Equipment
Slide projector, projection screen, high speed internet access, extension cords, and easel. The renting party supplies easel paper and writing implements.
- Sanctuary tables, plastic or paper table cloths, and chairs may be used.
- Additional programs such as a tidal flat exploration or a kayak trip (dependent upon the tidal schedule)may be included for an additional fee.
- The renting party is responsible for set-up and clean-up.
- The areas used by the applicant must be left in the same condition as they were found.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at facility rentals.
- No smoking inside the building.
- Long Pasture encourages the use of ecologically friendly decorations, plates, utensils, and other party supplies
To schedule a tour or learn more call 508-362-7475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org