Ipswich River Summer Camps 2020
Ipswich River Nature Day Camps give campers ages 4–14 a unique opportunity to learn about nature, meet new friends, and have fun outside. Our knowledgeable staff encourages an educational, non-competitive camp environment for memories that will last a lifetime.
Locations include Topsfield, Marblehead, and Essex.
- Nature camp, ages 4–11
- Special interest camps, ages 7–11
- Traveling adventures, ages 12–14
- Canoe adventures, ages 12–14
- Counselors-in-Training, ages 14–16
- Afternoon extended-day option (Topsfield & Marblehead only)
New this Year
- Canoe the beautiful Ipswich River to Perkins Island during Island Adventures for ages 7–8 during the week of August 17–21.
- Trekkers, Mega Mayhem, and Survival of the Fittest sessions will get a chance to climb inside a life-size inflatable Humpback Whale while learning all about this enormous mammal.
Get the Brochure
Download the brochure to see complete camp information, including session descriptions, dates, and costs.