Ipswich River Nature Camp — Summer 2022
Ready, Set, GO!
Registration is open for Ipswich River Nature Camp in Topsfield and Marblehead, and we’re looking forward to sunshine, summertime, and days filled with adventure in the great outdoors.
Ipswich River Nature Camp gives campers ages 5–14 a unique opportunity to learn about nature, meet new friends, and have fun outside. Our knowledgeable staff encourages an educational, non-competitive camp environment for memories that will last a lifetime.
- Locations in Topsfield and Marblehead for summer 2022
- One-week Nature Camps (ages 5–11 in Topsfield, ages 5–12 in Marblehead) with weekly themes like Wildlife Detectives, Animal Architects, and Nature & Art
- Two-week Trekkers for ages 7–10 to explore the far reaches of Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
- Canoe Adventures for ages 12–14 to learn paddling techniques and explore the Ipswich River and its wild islands
- Environmental Leadership for Teens program, to give youth ages 12–14 the skills and inspiration to take climate action in their own communities
- Counselors-in-Training for ages 14–16, to gain experience working with children in an outdoor setting
Get the Brochure
Download the brochure to see complete camp information, including session descriptions, dates, and costs.
My child got in the car the first day and exclaimed "This is the BEST CAMP EVER!" —Camp Parent