Audubon Nature Festival
10:00 am-4:00 pm
(Rain or shine)
Join us on Sunday, June 2, for a day of nature and fun—featuring Marcia and Mark Wilson of Eyes on Owls. An unforgettable natural history experience for the whole family!
Among the many activities:
- Live owl presentations throughout the day
- Insect zoo
- Native reptiles & amphibians exhibit
- Face-painting & henna
- Children's games and activities
- Craft demonstrations & sales
- Butterfly plant sale
- Food! Bake sale! Ice cream!
- Raffle with lots of great items to choose from
- Naturalist-guided walks & pond explorations
- Guided tours of our butterfly & bird habitat gardens
- Green Games Alley, featuring games & activities about sustainability
- Live music all day
- Local craft artisans
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Topsfield Local Cultural Council, a local agency that is supported by the Mass Cultural Council, a state agency.
$20 per car (members and nonmembers)
Due to the special programming during the Audubon Nature Festival, the entire sanctuary will be closed to general visitation on June 2 until 4:00 pm. The sanctuary will be open only to event participants who pay the admission of $20 per car (Mass Audubon members and nonmembers). Your admission provides critical support for our education and conservation programs. Thank you!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary would like to thank our 2019 Nature Festival Sponsors. Their support helps our conservation, education, and advocacy mission in a meaningful way and we are most appreciative!