Trails open Tue-Sun to visitors with paid ticket reservations; no canoe rentals or camping.
Ipswich River is open to visitors Tuesdays through Sundays from dawn to dusk. We are closed on Mondays, with the exception of Monday holidays.
- Trails: Tuesday–Sunday, dawn to dusk; closed Mondays except holidays
- Parking Lot: Open Tuesday–Sunday, online reservations required from 9:00 am-4:30 pm; closes at dusk
- Indoor Restrooms: Saturday & Sunday, 8:00 am-4:00 pm (face coverings required indoors)
- Portable Restrooms: Tuesday-Friday, dawn to dusk; located near the main parking lot
- Nature Center & all other buildings
- Canoe rentals
- Camping on Perkins Island
- On-street parking is NOT available at any time
→ Reservations Required from 9am-4:30pm ←
Ticket reservations for specific arrival times are required between 9:00 am-4:30 pm to ensure parking availability and to process admissions.
All tickets must be obtained online in advance—you will not be able to get tickets onsite.