Trails are open to visitors with paid ticket reservations; no canoe rentals or camping.
Ipswich River is open to visitors every day from dawn to dusk.
- Trails: Open daily, dawn to dusk
- Parking Lot: Open daily, online reservations required from 9:00 am-4:30 pm; closes at dusk
- Indoor Restrooms: Saturday & Sunday, 8:00 am-4:00 pm (face coverings required indoors)
- Portable Restrooms: Monday-Friday, dawn to dusk; located near the main parking lot
- All other buildings
- Canoe rentals
- Camping on Perkins Island
- On-street parking is NOT available at any time
→ Reservations Required from 9am-4:30pm ←
Ticket reservations for specific arrival times are required between 9:00 am-4:30 pm to ensure parking availability and to process admissions.
All tickets must be obtained online in advance—you will not be able to get tickets onsite.