Jobs at Ipswich River
Mass Audubon offers a work environment that is challenging, yet flexible. Our compensation and benefits program is competitive, including a 403(b) plan and generous paid time off. Every inquiry will be treated confidentially. Mass Audubon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Pre & K Assistant Counselor, Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
Lead nature activities and act as a counselor in a nature day camp for children ages 4 to 6. The program combines crafts and games with sensory awareness activities, simple investigation, and firsthand observation of plant and animal life on a wildlife sanctuary.
- At least 18 years of age
- Interest in and understanding of children, and a desire to share experiences with them
- Ability to follow directions and work in a team atmosphere
- A genuine interest in the outdoors
- Successful candidates will also need to pass a background record check (CORI and SORI)
- If required to drive candidates will need a license and will need to pass a drivers background record check
Compensation and Benefits
Salary starting at $12.00/hour
Schedule: Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. –4:00 p.m., June 17–August 23, 2019.
How to Apply
Please email or send your resume, cover letter and three references to:
Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
87 Perkins Row
Topsfield, MA, 01983