Jobs at Ipswich River
Mass Audubon offers a work environment that is challenging, yet flexible. Our compensation and benefits program is competitive, including a 403(b) plan and generous paid time off. Every inquiry will be treated confidentially. Mass Audubon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Assistant Counselor (Church of Saint Andrew)
Location: Church of Saint Andrew, Marblehead
Lead nature activities and act as a counselor in a nature day camp for children ages 5 to 12. The camp emphasizes group cooperation, nature study, and experiential learning.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Interest in and understanding of children, and a desire to share experiences with them.
- Ability to follow direction and work in a team atmosphere.
- A genuine interest in the outdoors.
- Must successfully pass a background check (CORI and SORI)
Compensation and Benefits
Salary starting at $12.00/hour
Schedule: Monday –Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m., June 24-28 & July 8–August 9, 2019.
How to Apply
Send cover letter, résumé, and three references to:
Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
87 Perkins Row
Topsfield, MA 01983