Jobs at Ipswich River
Mass Audubon offers a work environment that is challenging, yet flexible. Our compensation and benefits program is competitive, including a 403(b) plan and generous paid time off. Every inquiry will be treated confidentially. Mass Audubon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Education Counselor (Church of Saint Andrew)
Location: Church of Saint Andrew, Marblehead
Lead nature activities and act as a counselor in a nature day camp for children ages 5 to 12. The camp emphasizes group cooperation, nature study, and experiential learning. Each instructor develops lessons using field, forest, and wetland habitats in local natural areas.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Education: B.A. or B.S. in education or related degree with appropriate work experience. Students studying education who have camp experience will also be considered.
- Experience in leading natural history activities relating to field, forest, and wetland habitats.
- Ability to work cooperatively and independently.
- Current certification in First Aid and CPR.
- Successful candidates must pass a background records check (CORI and SORI)
Compensation and Benefits
Salary starting at $13.00/hour
Schedule: Monday -Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m., June 24-28 & July 8-August 9, 2019.
How to Apply
Send cover letter, résumé, and three references to:
Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
87 Perkins Row
Topsfield, MA, 01983