Jobs at Ipswich River
Mass Audubon offers a work environment that is challenging, yet flexible. Our compensation and benefits program is competitive, including a 403(b) plan and generous paid time off. Every inquiry will be treated confidentially. Mass Audubon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Assistant Counselor - Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
Lead nature activities and act as a counselor in a nature day camp for children ages 7 to 11. The camp emphasizes group cooperation, nature study, and experiential learning. Special activities include hiking uneven trails and canoeing the Ipswich River.
- At least 18 years of age
- Interest in and understanding of children, and a desire to share experiences with them
- Ability to follow direction and work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to paddle a canoe and lift canoes on and off of a canoe rack.
- A genuine interest in the outdoors
- Successful candidates must pass a background records check (CORI and SORI)
Compensation and Benefits
Rate of Pay: Starting at $12.00/hr
Schedule: Monday -Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., June 17-August 2, 2019.
How to Apply
Send cover letter, résumé, and three references to:
Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
87 Perkins Row
Topsfield, MA, 01983