About Graves Farm
For over 125 years, this property was managed as a dairy farm. The now-protected wildlife sanctuary is complete with mixed forest, dramatic geologic features, pristine cold-water streams, and serene pastoral landscapes.
Trail details >
- Large mammals such as bears, deer, fishers, coyotes, bobcats, and moose, which take advantage of the nearby thousands of acres of forestlands.
- Rich forest canopy that supports birds such as Wood Thrushes and Saw-whet Owls.
- Brook Trout, stoneflies, salamanders, and frogs in coldwater streams.
- Programs occasionally offered through Arcadia Wildlife Sanctuary.
Adams Road, Williamsburg, MA
Get directions or contact us >
Hours & Admission
Trails: Open daily, dawn to dusk
Free, donations appreciated
All of the land at our wildlife sanctuaries is protected. By conserving these open spaces, Mass Audubon, along with our members and partners, is able to fulfill its mission of protecting the nature of Massachusetts.
- No dog walking or horseback riding; please leave all animals and pets at home (service animals welcome)
- No walking off trail
- No collecting or picking natural items.
- No bike riding or operating motorized vehicles; day passes are available for powered mobility devices
- No running, swimming, or camping
- No operating drones or other remote-controlled vehicles
- No fishing, hunting, trapping, or releasing of animals
- No feeding wildlife
- No smoking