Quaran-team Nature Adventures for Kids
Ages 5–14 (entering K–Grade 8)
These 2-hour programs bring the fun of the outdoors to your small gaggle of young explorers. No adults allowed on these adventures!
- Unravel nature’s secrets with experienced naturalists.
- Spend time outside safely with your closest pals.
- Play games, learn outdoor skills and explore science.
Explore forest, field, marsh, pond, and seashore habitats at our 350-acre wildlife sanctuary. Kids are encouraged to actively investigate and observe their surroundings, make their own discoveries, appreciate nature, and (most of all) have fun!
Each program incorporates outdoor games, nature activities, hikes, stories, crafts, and more.
These programs are open to groups of 2-5 kids from the same quaran-team. (A quaran-team is a bubble of people who create their own tight-knit social circle that doesn't interact with others outside their group.)
- Members: $40/child per 2-hour program
- Nonmembers: $45/child per 2-hour program
Scholarships are available!
Thanks to Friends of Sengekontacket.
To register your group, please email [email protected].