Sanctuary Guidelines for Drumlin Farm
For your safety and to avoid conflicts with wildlife, we ask that you please:
- Leave everything as you find it, and do not pick or collect items
- Remain on the trails at all times to protect plants, animals, and yourself
- Leave dogs and other pets at home
- Refrain from running, bike riding, or driving motorized vehicles
- Refrain from launching, operating, or retrieving drones or other remote-controlled aerial vehicles
- Refrain from fishing, hunting, or trapping
- Enjoy snacks or picnics in designated areas, and carry out all trash
- Do not smoke
Please stay on the trails for your safety, and the safety of wildlife. Poison ivy and ticks are common in Massachusetts, so be sure to wear proper footwear, learn how to identify each, and be on the lookout. Also bring plenty of water, especially during the summer.
Mass Audubon welcomes visitors to capture the beauty and wonder of our statewide network of wildlife sanctuaries through photography. If you would like to use a wildlife sanctuary for commercial photography purposes, please review the complete guidelines and learn how to schedule a time.