Facility Rentals at Drumlin Farm
Contact us to inquire about availability and/or to book your event.
Email Us >
Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary offers a unique natural setting for professional meetings, community gatherings, and casual events hosted by Mass Audubon members.
The sanctuary's Bluebird Pavilion is an outdoor, sheltered area that is ideal for picnics, parties, lectures, and other casual gatherings. The Pavilion has lights and electrical outlets, and is located just a short walk from the restrooms.
Once COVID restrictions have lifted, the Pond House will be made available for small corporate gatherings and group meetings.
Types of Functions
Meetings, parties, lectures, and casual gatherings
Bluebird Pavilion: 50 people
Pond House: 30 people (when available)
$400 for a 4-hour event with up to 30 people
$8/person for additional guests
$75+ per hour
Exact fee is dependent on event date, type, and number of guests—please call 781-259-2204 for an estimate.
Food Storage & Prep
- Food may be served but cannot be prepared on-site
- Caterers/bartenders must comply with Mass Audubon insurance requirements
- Serving of alcoholic beverages is permitted only when the sanctuary is closed to the public. Even then, service is under strict conditions and requires that a Certificate of Insurance and Waiver of Liability be secured and provided by the renter.
Onsite parking available
Picnic tables for outdoor events; tables and chairs for indoor events
- Renters have access to the farmyard or other areas of the sanctuary during regular public hours only.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises.
- Guidelines are available for posting signage.
- No dogs or other pets are allowed on sanctuary property (except service animals)