Facility Rentals at Drumlin Farm
Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary offers a unique setting for meetings or lectures hosted by Mass Audubon members.
Our Great Room, located in the Nature Center, and the adjacent lawn are available for evening meetings or lectures. We also have rooms for daytime birthday parties; download the brochure on the right for more information.
Types of Functions
Meetings and lectures
80 people for a lecture; 64 for a meeting using tables
Most weekends and after 6:00 pm on weekdays
Basic rates for rental of the Great Room range from $75 to $150 per hour depending on upon time and type of event as well as number of guests attending. Please call 781-259-2202 for an estimate.
- Food may be served but not prepared on site
- Ovens in the Nature Center kitchen may be used to keep food warm, and counters may be used as a staging area.
- Renters and/or caterers/bartenders are responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen area.
- Caterers/bartenders must comply with Mass Audubon insurance requirements.
Onsite parking available
A fireplace stocked with wood for guests’ use.
8 round tables and 64 chairs for use indoors; please ask about additional tables, chairs or other equipment
- The farmyard or other areas of the sanctuary are not included.
- No smoking inside or outside the building or on the sanctuary grounds.
- Serving of alcoholic beverages is permitted only under strict conditions and requires that a Certificate of Insurance and Waiver of all Liability be secured and provided by the renter.
- Posting of any signs off the premises is prohibited.
- No dogs or other pets are allowed on the sanctuary.