Birthday Parties at Drumlin Farm
Available September through mid-June
Celebrate your child’s birthday at Drumlin Farm in Lincoln! Choose a Basic Party or a Farm Program Party based on your child’s age and interests.
Basic Party • $275 (all ages)
Your group of up to 25 people can explore the farmyard guided by Drumlin Farm birthday hosts. Then gather in the Pond House or Turkey House for sharing food and refreshments. Larger spaces may be available at an additional cost. Deposit of $100 is required within one week of booking in order to hold your desired spot on our busy schedule
Basic Parties can be enhanced with one of the following add-ons:
Group Hayride (+$40)
Ride through the farmyard from the comfort of a hay bale behind our tractor! Hayrides are weather-dependent. Available from April-June and September-October.
Eagle Eye Exploration (+$40)
Notice new things about Drumlin Farm as your host guides you through fun activities around the farm:
- Find out if you and your friends weigh as much as a sow
- Try to jump as high as a goat
- Prizes included!
Hot Cocoa and a Story (+$40)
Grab some cocoa before you head out around the farmyard, then come back to warm up as you listen to a story! Available from November-March.
Theme Party • $400 (ages 5+)
Explore the farmyard guided by Drumlin Farm birthday hosts followed by a 1/2-hour thematic program taught by one of our trained teacher-naturalists. Then gather in the Pond House or Turkey House for sharing food and refreshments. Theme Parties are limited to 15 children due to the nature of our activities.
Choose one of four themes:
- Learn the difference between our cows
- Try your hand at milking
- Meet a chicken up close
- Learn about our different types of chickens
- Collect some eggs
- Learn about our most common animals—mice!
- Observe mice up-close
- Help build a mouse habitat and watch the mice enjoy it
- Meet one of our domestic rabbits
- Discover how domestic rabbits are different from wild ones
To Schedule a Party
To book a party, or for more information, please call 781-259-2202 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please plan to book your birthday party at least 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Parties are available on weekends from September through mid-June.
- Parties begin at 10 am or at 2 pm and last for 2 hours, with an additional 30-minute set-up before and 30-minute clean-up period after your scheduled time.
- You provide the food and refreshments; party supplies and decorations (sorry, no balloons); and child supervision, we suggest a minimum of 5 adults chaperones.
- All parties have a maximum capacity of 25 people, including children, adults, and infants.
- You must be a Mass Audubon member at the Family level or higher to schedule a party. You can easily sign-up for or renew your membership when you call to book your party.
- A non-refundable $100 deposit is required.
- Drumlin Farm is open rain or shine; some exceptions may be made due to extreme weather conditions. We regret that we cannot schedule rain dates.