Summer Camp 2019 Registration is Open
Ready, Set, GO!
Registration is now open for Drumlin Farm Camps in Lincoln and Sudbury, and we’re looking forward to sunshine, summertime, and days filled with adventure in the great outdoors.
We inspire campers ages 4–17 to explore local habitats and connect them to the joys and wonders of the natural landscape. Campers learn about nature and farming—and where the two intersect—through outdoor exploration.
Here’s what’s in store this year:
- Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary, Lincoln — Care for farm animals, practice sustainable farming, observe native wildlife, and discover the science behind nature.
- Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge, Sudbury — Adventure through Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge! Canoe Puffer Pond, shoot for a bullseye at the archery range, cast a line from the fishing dock, and more.
- One- and two-week sessions
- Half- and full-day sessions
- Nature camp, Pre-K–Grade 12
- Theme camps (farming, engineering, trips, and more), Pre-K–Grade 12
- Counselors-in-Training, Grades 9–12
- Extended-day options
What’s New This Year
- Nature Discovery, Pre-K–Grade 1
- Nature Builders, Grades 2–3
- Iron Chef Drumlin Farm, Grades 9–12
- Nature Photography, Grades 9–12
- Coastal Birding Adventure, Grades 7–12
- Transportation to and from Assabet River from Drumlin Farm
To learn more and to register, call 781-259-2244 or visit us online. Can't wait to see you outdoors!
Jennifer Feller, Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary Education Manager
Zach d’Arbeloff, Drumlin Farm Camp Assistant Director
It’s a tremendously well-run camp. There is a special, relaxed, happy, thoughtful, caring feel throughout. It’s a welcoming place for kids to grow and feel a sense of belonging. —Camp Parent
Wildwood Overnight Camp
Is your day camper ready to try an overnight camp experience? Check out Mass Audubon’s Wildwood Camp! With outdoor exploration programs for boys and girls ages 9–17, Wildwood is the perfect next step for your day camp-lover.