Summer Camp 2020 Registration is Open
We inspire campers ages 4–17 to explore local habitats and connect them to the joys and wonders of the natural landscape. Campers learn about nature and farming—and where the two intersect—through outdoor exploration.
At Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary in Lincoln (ages 4-17), care for farm animals, practice sustainable farming, observe native wildlife, and discover the science behind nature.
- Two-week Nature Camps
- One-week Theme Camps
- Teen Camps
- Overnight Adventures
- Counselors-in-Training (CITs) Program
At Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge in Sudbury (ages 7-11), canoe Puffer Pond, shoot for a bullseye at the archery range, cast a line from the fishing dock, and more.
- One-week programs including archery, canoeing, fishing, and more
- Shuttle options available to and from Drumlin Farm
New This Year
- New themes for Nature Builders and Nature Discovery one-week camps including focuses on superheroes in nature, the lives of bugs, mammals, birds, and more.
- Extended Teen Camp offerings including beekeeping, raptor, and citizen science camps, as well as an overnight in Cape Cod.
Get the Brochure
Download the brochure to see complete camp information, including session descriptions, dates, and costs.
It's a tremendously well-run camp. There is a special, relaxed, happy, thoughtful, caring feel throughout. It's a welcoming place for kids to grow and feel a sense of belonging. —Camp Parent