Join Drumlin Farm's Seasonal CSA Programs
Plan for delicious meals throughout the seasons with Drumlin’s spring, summer, and fall CSA programs!
Get freshly-harvested, sustainably-grown produce from May through November, or only in the season that makes the most sense for you.
Purchasing a CSA share at Drumlin Farm not only supports our farming program, but also Mass Audubon’s overall mission to protect the biodiversity and ecosystems of Massachusetts.
- Pick up is on Wednesdays from 12-6 pm at the Farm Stand, right next to the admissions area.
- Fill your own bags from a set list of freshly harvested crops.
- Shareholders also receive weekly emails with cooking tips, recipes, and updates about our farm, farmers, and farming practices.
- You can add a Pick-Your-Own (PYO) Share of veggies (any season) or flowers (summer only) to your regular CSA share.
- Save $50-$200 on a regular share by signing up for a Work Share.
Do you receive SNAP benefits?
If you participate in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), you can now use your SNAP benefits to purchase a CSA share from Drumlin Farm and earn HIP Rewards!
Fall CSA (September 11–November 14)
$440 Full Share • $250 Half Share
Bridge the summer and fall seasons with this diverse share. Shareholders receive 10 distributions of high-quality, sustainably-produced vegetables from our farm, including summer favorites like heirloom tomatoes, peppers, and carrots, as well as the best of fall—parsnips, winter squashes, onions, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and other root crops. A variety of fresh and cooking greens is also included weekly.
Work Shares, Pick-Your-Own (PYO) Veggie Shares, and Fruit Shares available.
Looking for our Spring & Summer shares?
The 2019 Spring and Summer CSA programs are no longer available. Thank you to our shareholders for two great seasons! We hope you'll participate again next year. Missed out on the 2019 spring and summer shares? Registration for our 2020 CSA programs opens in January.