Spring, Summer, and Fall CSA Registration is Now Open!
Do you receive SNAP benefits?
If you participate in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), you can now use your SNAP benefits to purchase a CSA share from Drumlin Farm and earn HIP Rewards!
Plan for delicious meals throughout the year with Drumlin’s spring, summer, and fall CSA programs!
Get freshly-harvested, sustainably-grown produce from May through November, or only in the season that makes the most sense for you. Purchasing a CSA share at Drumlin Farm not only supports our farming program, but also Mass Audubon’s overall mission to protect the biodiversity and ecosystems of Massachusetts.
- Pick up is on Wednesdays from 12-6 pm at the Farm Stand, right next to the admissions area.
- Fill your own bags from a set list of freshly harvested crops.
- Shareholders also receive weekly emails with cooking tips, recipes, and updates about our farm, farmers, and farming practices.
- You can add a Pick-Your-Own (PYO) Share of veggies (any season) or flowers (summer only) to your regular CSA share.
- Save $50-$200 on a regular share by signing up for a Work Share.
Changes for 2018
Taking shareholder feedback into account, we've made some changes to our programs for this year:
- Half Share options for both Summer and Fall programs.
- Spring program extended by two weeks to include the beginning of pea and strawberry season.
- Summer program reconfigured to align with school vacation; more greens added to our crop plan.
- Fall program extended to include summer favorites and also winter storage crops.
- Early bird discount available on all programs.
Spring CSA (May 16–June 20)
Full Share $240
Celebrate the return of fresh, local produce with our Spring CSA. Bursting with an array of tender greens, head lettuces, herbs, scallions, and salad radishes, you’ll have the makings for a delicious salad every week. As the fields warm, shares will fill out with the first of the season’s carrots, sweet salad turnips, and (weather permitting) sugar snap peas, strawberries, and beets. Weekly share values range from $20-50.
Work Shares and Pick-Your-Own (PYO) Veggie Shares available.
Summer CSA (June 27–September 5)
Full Share $440 • Half Share $250
Heirloom tomatoes, juicy cantaloupes, sweet corn, and more! Enjoy the height of the growing season with our Summer Share. At each distribution we aim to provide our shareholders with 8-18 different crops, filling the weekly vegetable needs of a family of four, or 2-4 adults, depending on how often you cook and how central vegetables are to your diet. We aim to provide a 20% return on initial investment to our shareholders, and pass along the abundance when we experience bumper crops.
Work Shares, Pick-Your-Own (PYO) Veggie Shares, and PYO Flower Shares available.
Fall CSA (September 12–November 14)
Full Share $400 • Half Share $230
Bridge the summer and fall seasons with this diverse share. Shareholders receive 10 distributions of high-quality, sustainably-produced vegetables from our farm, including summer favorites like heirloom tomatoes, peppers, and carrots, as well as the best of fall—parsnips, winter squashes, onions, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and other root crops. A variety of fresh and cooking greens is also included weekly.
Work Shares, Pick-Your-Own (PYO) Veggie Shares, and Fruit Shares available.