Sap-to-Syrup Farmer's Breakfast
8:45 am–1:15 pm
As the maple sugaring season comes to a close, enjoy the results of our farmers’ hard work at the annual Sap-to-Syrup Farmer's Breakfast on Saturday, March 9, and Sunday, March 10.
You’ll be able to:
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast of pancakes with real Vermont maple syrup, Drumlin Farm roasted potatoes and our own sausage!
- See how sap is collected from our majestic maple trees.
- Explore the natural history of trees as you learn about the distinctly northwoods product of maple syrup
- Learn about Native American sap-to-syrup sugaring techniques
- Purchase maple syrup made right here at Drumlin Farm to take home with you
Breakfast seatings are at half-hour intervals, starting at 9:30 am and ending at 12:30 pm. Seatings begin promptly at your reserved start time and last 30 minutes.
→ Note: We have added special 45-minute seatings at 8:45 and 12:30 for the convenience of families with small children and others needing more time.
All visitors to the farm are invited to enjoy our on-going educational maple sugar programs between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. If you'd like to, we welcome you to stay at the farm into the afternoon!
$15 Members • $17 Nonmembers
Children under age 2 are welcome free of charge, but please mention them when registering.
Register early for this family-friendly fundraising event—this event sells out! You can register online or by calling 781-259-2206.
→ Tickets are non-refundable; the event runs rain, shine, or light snow.
Thank you to our generous event sponsors!