Sap-to-Syrup Farmer's Breakfast
9:00 am–1:00 pm
As the maple sugaring season comes to a close, enjoy the results of our farmers’ hard work at the annual Sap-to-Syrup Farmer's Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, March 10 and 11.
You’ll be able to:
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast of pancakes with real Vermont maple syrup, Drumlin Farm roasted potatoes and our own sausage!
- See how sap is collected from our majestic maple trees.
- Explore the natural history of trees as you learn about the distinctly northwoods product of maple syrup
- Learn about Native American sap-to-syrup sugaring techniques
- Purchase maple syrup made right here at Drumlin Farm to take home with you
Breakfast seatings are at half-hour intervals, starting at 9 am and ending at 12:30 pm. Seatings begin promptly at your reserved start time and last 30 minutes.
Enjoy our on-going educational maple sugar programming from 9 am-1 pm; we welcome you to stay at the Farm for as long as you like.
$15 Members • $17 Nonmembers
Children under age 2 are welcome free of charge, but please mention them when registering.
Register early for this family friendly fundraising event—this event sells out! You can register online or by calling 781-259-2206.
Tickets are non-refundable, and the event runs rain, shine, or light snow.
Thank you to our generous event sponsors!