Drumlin Farm Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Program
5 Reasons Why You Should Join Our CSA
- Knowing exactly where your food was grown! Learn more about our growing practices and about the crops you will receive throughout the season.
- You’re helping to protect the nature of Massachusetts by supporting our unique way of farming. With your support, we are actively stewarding these natural areas for birds and other wildlife.
- At every pickup, you’ll have the chance to interact with farmers; sharing stories, swapping recipes and ideas.
- Every week, we send eNewsletters to our shareholders, updating you with farming and crops information, along with recipes based on what comes in a share!
- Getting a great return on investment. We strive to give shareholders 20% more veggies than what they originally paid for.
SNAP customers can now use their SNAP benefits to purchase a Drumlin Farm CSA share! In return, you'll receive a share of local, farm-fresh produce from our farm. In addition, all CSA shareholders receive a weekly e-newsletter with crop updates from our farmers, recipes, produce tips, and more.
How It Works
- Complete the registration form and return it.
- Once you're approved, CSA payments will automatically be deducted from your SNAP account each month.
- The share cost earns you HIP rewards.
View the registration form for full details.