Sanctuary Guidelines for Broadmoor
For your safety and to avoid conflicts with wildlife, we ask that you please:
- Leave everything as you find it, and do not pick or collect items
- Remain on the trails at all times to protect plants, animals, and yourself
- Leave dogs and other pets at home
- Refrain from running, bike riding, or driving motorized vehicles
- Refrain from launching, operating, or retrieving drones or other remote-controlled aerial vehicles
- Refrain from fishing, hunting, or trapping
- Enjoy snacks or picnics in designated areas, and carry out all trash
- Do not smoke
- Feel free to take photographs of the sanctuary for your own personal use; professional, client/fee-based, and event photography are not allowed
Coming With a Group?
If you plan to visit with a group, please let us know at least five days in advance so we can help you plan and make the most out of your visit. Private guided walks are available for an additional fee.
Please Note: There may be specific dates and times that we are unable to accommodate groups due to high visitation, educational programming, or previously scheduled groups.
Please stay on the trails for your safety, and the safety of wildlife. Poison ivy and ticks are common in Massachusetts, so be sure to wear proper footwear, learn how to identify each, and be on the lookout. Also bring plenty of water, especially during the summer.