Spend February Vacation at Broad Meadow Brook
There’s lots to do at Broad Meadow Brook during February Vacation!
1. Register for a February Vacation Week program for a day of fun, nature-filled activities for ages 6-11. Choose one day or come all week! Register Online >
2. Get outdoors as a family when you join us for our Snowshoeing for Families program on February 24.
3. Snowshoe* our trails! If you don’t have your own snowshoes, we have snowshoe rentals for children and adults ($2 per pair of snowshoes). Learn More >
4. Explore the sanctuary by playing a game of Nature Bingo, hiking the trails, or checking out the Nature Play Area.
5. Get the BMB stamp in your Passport to Nature.
*Please Note: About six inches of snow is needed for snowshoeing, so call ahead to check trail conditions.