Spring "Discovering Nature" Preschool Program
Play is the natural work of children. Broad Meadow Brook’s Discovering Nature programs allow children to do what they do naturally—spend time outdoors learning, explore the wonders of nature, build friendships, and develop a deeper sense of place.
On a typical day, children may play in the nature play area, roll over logs in search of bugs, explore bird nests from the sanctuary collection, build a nest from recycled materials, listen to a story, and take a guided nature hike.
- Different nature-related theme explored each day through books, songs, games, art projects, and time outdoors
- Two-year curriculum ensures that a child can attend consecutive years with little repetition
- Days are flexible to allow for "teachable moments" and child-centered learning
- Caring staff with decades of training and experience in early education
- Small class sizes
All programs are drop-off and designed for children ages 4-5 and 5-8.
- Spring session runs March 12-May 23, 2019 (10 weeks)
- No programs run during public school vacations
You may enroll your child in one day, two days, or all three days.