Broad Meadow Brook Nature Camp — Summer 2022
Ready, Set, GO!
Registration is open for Broad Meadow Brook Nature Camp in Worcester, and we're looking forward to sunshine, summertime, and days filled with adventure in the great outdoors.
At our summer day camp, youth can tap into their natural curiosity. Campers ages 4.5–16 are encouraged to be themselves as they investigate different habitats, ecosystems, and wildlife species at the sanctuary. Most of our days are spent outside exploring our surroundings and getting dirty. Camp fun will include outdoor exploration, noncompetitive games, songs, and stories. While no two weeks will be the same, some of our favorite camper activities will take place every week.
- Half-day Nature Camp for ages 4.5–6
- Full-day Nature Camps for ages 5–15
- Before and After Camp programs for extended-day options
- Scientists of the Future program for environmentally minded teens ages 13–15
- Counselors-in-Training for teens ages 14–16 who want to develop their leadership skills and work with younger campers
Get the Brochure
Download the brochure to see complete camp information, including session descriptions, dates, and costs.
"Broad Meadow Brook camp has such a warm, fun feeling to it. Very welcoming. This starts with the tone and peaceful yet fun demeanor [Camp Director] Lisa sets. The counselors are so terrific. They love kids and play with enthusiasm. The kids love it!!" —Camp Family