BNC trails are open; playground, buildings, & restrooms closed. See guidelines.
This 1946 map shows the many changes that took place on the site as the hospital (now under state control) expanded. Note in particular that the brook has been moved northward, and a road (later called Myerson Road) built from the main building area across the brook to the new American Legion Highway. Map reproduction courtesy U.S. Geological Survey.