BNC trails are open; playground, buildings, & restrooms closed.
An aerial photograph from 1925 shows some of the changes seen in the previous slide. The new course of the brook is in the upper left, while the faint diagonal just to the right of it still shows the old straight course; at the far left, Myerson Road runs from the buildings to the brook (American Legion Highway hasn’t been built yet). Note too that most of the wetland has been filled in for use as farmland. Photo reproduction courtesy Boston Public Library.