BNC will be CLOSED from December 24-25 & on January 1.
The place where the George Robert White Environmental Conservation Center (GRWECC) now sits was originally part of a gentle, even slope from the top of Wellington Hill down to the wetlands of the Canterbury Brook. A red star marks the approximate spot on this map, made by T.B. Moses in 1873. Map reproduction courtesy of the Norman B. Leventhal Map Center, Boston Public Library.