COVID-19 Guidelines for Visiting Blue Hills Trailside Museum
Blue Hills Trailside Museum welcomes visitors to explore our outdoor areas on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00 am-2:00 pm (see "Before You Visit" below).
→ Every visitor must reserve an entry ticket for a specific arrival time ←
Visitor Guidelines During COVID-19
We need your help to make sure our grounds and outdoor exhibits can stay open!
Please follow these guidelines to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Remember that all buildings and facilities are closed—including restrooms and water fountains. Please carry out anything you bring in.
Dogs and bikes are not permitted.
Before You Visit
- Reserve a time to visit through our timed-entry ticketing system.
- Pack a mask/face covering and hand sanitizer.
- We are required to collect the names and phone numbers of all visitors to facilitate possible contact tracing by Massachusetts public health officials. When reserving tickets, you will be asked to provide the name and phone number for every person you are buying a ticket for. (Please note that, given the state's requirements, "guest of" is not permissible.)
- If the parking lot is full, please come back another time.
- Park only in designated areas; do not park on the road, in fields not designated for parking, or on our neighbors' properties.
- Wear or bring your mask with you and wear it at all times.
- Do not gather in groups of people outside of your household.
- Keep at least 6 feet apart from staff and other visitors.
- Avoid high-touch surfaces such as signs, exhibit glass, benches, picnic tables, and Nature Play Areas.
- Wear a face mask at at all times.
- Be sure to stay at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Step aside to allow others to pass.
- Please stay with your group.
- Only one household group at a time in exhibit viewing spots.
Thank you for caring for our wildlife sanctuaries as much as we do. Please stay safe and healthy!