Leadership Friends: Levels of Participation
We celebrate your support by offering exclusive events and natural history programs where you can connect with each other and with the wildlife and wild lands you protect. Choose from a range of Leadership Friends levels, each including many great benefits.
You can also spread out your gift over the course of a year and have your membership automatically renewed through our Leadership Friends Monthly Sustainer program.
And as a Leadership Friend, you can choose to have your annual contribution support Mass Audubon's general operations or direct it towards the support of specific sanctuaries, departments, or programs.
- Gold Mass Audubon membership cards.
- Free sanctuary admission for up to two named adults living in the same household, their children or grandchildren under the age of 18, and two guests per visit.
- Program discounts on adult and children's programs—including all summer camps!
- Subscription to Explore, Mass Audubon's quarterly membership magazine.
- A free Family-level Mass Audubon membership to give to a loved one.
- Invitations to six expert-led nature programs throughout the year.
- Invitation to Audubon Insights, our annual special event with Mass Audubon’s President and key staff members.
- Subscription to Leading the Way, a quarterly newsletter exclusively for Leadership Friends. Read the latest newsletter >
All benefits of a Guardian membership, PLUS:
- Invitation to four additional expert-led nature programs throughout the year.
- Invitation to our Garden Party, Winter Open House, and other annual special events.
- Recognition in Mass Audubon's Annual Report.
All benefits of a President's Circle membership, PLUS:
- Recognition in Mass Audubon's Annual Report at the corresponding level:
- Bronze ($2,500-$4,999)
- Silver ($5,000-$9,999)
- Gold ($10,000-$24,999)
- Platinum ($25,000+)
- Founder's Circle members who provide $2,500+ in annual operating support will also receive special recognition as a "Visionary" in the Annual Report.