Special Events Volunteer - Tidmarsh
Location: Plymouth, MA
Want to help with different events happening at Mass Audubon’s Tidmarsh Wildlife Sanctuary? Come join our growing group of volunteers and help make a difference.
- Assist with events happening at the sanctuary or at locations off site
- Talk and listen to event attendees to make them feel welcome at the event
- Help set up for events, clean up after events have concluded and help with the event
- Help sign people into the event
- Opportunities for volunteers to lead programs
- Enjoy attending events and engaging with community members
- Interested in playing a main or supporting role at events in our sanctuary
- Enjoy working outdoors as well as indoors
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- All volunteers need to pass a background records check (CORI and SORI)
How to Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mass Audubon is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. Mass Audubon prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.