Location: Plymouth, MA
Are you passionate about facilitating programs? Become an education volunteer and help lead educational programs for the public, school groups and other adult and youth organizations.
- Assist education coordinator in leading programs
- Lead programs independently after training for groups of 10-20
- Maintain a safe and fun learning environment during field trips, public, and group programs
- Assist in preparing and maintaining program materials
- Help spread the Mass Audubon mission to increase awareness and inspire stewardship
- Enjoy working with adults and/or youth of differing age ranges in an outdoor setting
- Enthusiasm and interest in natural history and environmental education
- Creative, flexible, responsible, and punctual
- Minimum of 18 years of age with a basic natural history background
- Volunteers must pass CORI and SORI background checks.
How to Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mass Audubon is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. Mass Audubon prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.