Are you passionate about facilitating programs? Become an education volunteer and help lead educational programs for the public, school groups and other adult and youth organizations.
- Assist education coordinator in leading programs
- Lead programs independently after training for groups of 10-20
- Maintain a safe and fun learning environment during field trips, public, and group programs
- Assist in preparing and maintaining program materials
- Help spread the Mass Audubon mission to increase awareness and inspire stewardship
- Enjoy working with adults and/or youth of differing age ranges in an outdoor setting
- Enthusiasm and interest in natural history and environmental education
- Creative, flexible, responsible, and punctual
- Minimum of 18 years of age with a basic natural history background
- Volunteers must pass CORI and SORI background checks.
How to Apply