Arcadia Art House Assistant
Location: Easthampton, MA
Volunteer will greet and assist people of all ages who visit the Art House.
- Greet and discuss the visitors’ interests in art
- Show visitors the "menu" of art projects and art materials
- Explain the Art Trail and provide materials
- Collect donations
- Clean and stow supplies used, sweep floor
- Record number of visitors and comments
- If a volunteer chooses, he or she may develop additional art projects
Some art knowledge is helpful. Friendliness and willingness to work with people is essential.
How to Apply
Contact Jonah Keane for more information:
Jonah Keane, Sanctuary Director
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mass Audubon is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. Mass Audubon prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.