Drive Less, Pay Less, Save More!
A Simple Way to Save Money and Protect Our Climate, Land, Air, Water and Wildlife for future generations!
Mass Audubon members can save 10% on auto insurance purchased through the Environmental Insurance Agency (EIA)*. EIA collaborates with non-profit groups in Massachusetts and New Hampshire to offer a special insurance discounts to their members.
When you purchase your auto insurance through EIA, a portion of your insurance premium will help fund innovative environmental solutions including the Conservation Law Foundation’s efforts to bring mileage-based auto insurance to consumers. Studies show that if auto insurance were priced by the mile, drivers would reduce their mileage by 5 to 10% — significantly cutting fossil fuel consumption, carbon emissions, and traffic congestion.
Moving your auto policy to EIA could add up to hundreds of dollars in savings!
Additional discounts are available for the following:
- Driving fewer relative annual miles than others in your community
- Motor club membership
- Having a good student or student living away at school listed on your policy
- Advanced driver training … and more!
Policies come with a host of extras at no additional cost:
- Environmentally friendly paperless options
- Easy, convenient claims handling
- Door to Door Valet Claim ServiceSM
- Crashbusters™ mobile appraisers
- Exclusive savings on auto-related services such as car rentals, oil changes, and tires.
*EIA is a subsidiary of the Conservation Law Foundation, New England’s law firm for the environment.