Facility Rentals at MABA
Please note that all facility rentals are sold out for summer 2021. We will re-open the event booking calendar in the fall.
The Museum of American Bird Art offers several elegant options to accommodate your private function.
The Exhibition Gallery is an open, bright and airy space where the main floor and mezzanine display changing art exhibits in a climate-controlled setting.
Our beautiful Estate House is also available, with its sunny living room and additional dining room breakout space. The estate’s terrace sunroom spills onto a outdoor terrace overlooking the bird and butterfly garden.
Types of Functions
Parties and meetings (no weddings)
- Exhibition Gallery: 50 people
- Estate House: 40 people
Outdoor tented events may increase capacity when permitted.
Weekday Rates (until 5 pm)
Base fee for 4-hour rental is $400 for the Estate House and $500 for the Exhibition Gallery. Please contact MABA for a quote for your event.
Weekend & Evening Rates
Base fee for 4-hour rental is $700 for the Estate House and $800 for the Exhibition Gallery. Please contact MABA for a quote for your event.
Standard kitchen facilities
Capacity for 26 vehicles. More cars may be accommodated for an additional charge.
Please inquire about AV equipment availability.
Banquet tables and padded chairs are available. When an event is held in the Estate House while the Exhibition Gallery is open to the public, event guests receive complimentary admission to the exhibition. Free use of two miles of trails through 121-acre wildlife sanctuary.
- All in-state renters must have a current Mass Audubon membership.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors, and balloons are prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages may be served provided certain conditions are met, including having a certified bartender present throughout the event.
- A Museum of American Bird Art staff member will be on duty during all events.
- All activity is restricted to scheduled rooms.