About Moose Hill
Moose Hill is Mass Audubon’s oldest wildlife sanctuary, encompassing protected forests, fields, and wetlands. Diverse hiking trails and a red maple swamp boardwalk provide countless opportunities for exploration in addition to seasonal programs and summer day camp.
20 miles Details >
- Moose Hill Community Farm, a community supported agriculture program (CSA) that provides shareholders with local organic produce.
- Nature-inspired art exhibits from local artists shown throughout the year
- Breathtaking views along the Bluff Trail, especially in when fall foliage is at its peak.
- Fun events throughout the year including Halloween Prowl, maple sugaring in late winter, and star gazing on clear nights.
- Summer day camp, which appeals to a wide variety of kids (ages 3-16), with sessions focusing on creative arts, farm, science, and adventure day trips.
293 Moose Hill Parkway, Sharon, MA 02067
Get directions or contact us >
Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm; Saturday-Sunday 10 am-4 pm
Trails: Spring & Summer, 7 am–7 pm; Fall & Winter, 8 am-5 pm
Members & Sharon Residents: Free
Nonmembers: $4 Adults, $3 Seniors (65+), $3 Children (2-12)