Audubon Nature Festival
Download the Schedule
10:00 am-4:00 pm
(Rain or shine)
Join us on Sunday, June 4 for a day of nature and fun. Featuring Marcia and Mark Wilson of Eyes on Owls. An unforgettable natural history experience for the whole family!
Among the many activities:
- Live owl presentations throughout the day
- Insect Zoo
- Native reptiles & amphibians exhibit
- Face-painting & Henna
- Children's games and activities
- Craft demonstrations & sales
- Butterfly Plant Sale
- Food! Bake Sale! Ice cream!
- Raffle with lots of great items to choose from
- Naturalist-guided walks & pond explorations
- Guided tours of our butterfly & bird habitat gardens
- Green Games Alley: games & activities about sustainability
- Live music all day
$20 per car (members and nonmembers)
The Audubon Nature Festival is a fundraising event for Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary. The sanctuary will be closed to general visitation on June 4 until 4:00 pm. During this event, we provide special programming, activities, and entertainment.
Because of this unique experience, the sanctuary will only be open to event participants who pay the admission of $20 per car (Mass Audubon members and nonmembers). Your admission provides critical support for our education and conservation programs. Thank you!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary would like to thank our 2017 Nature Festival Sponsors. Their support allows us to continue this important event, keeping admission affordable and helping celebrate the natural world around us.