Woolapalooza: From Sheep to Sweater and Everything in Between
Celebrate the coming of spring at our annual festival featuring fiber, food, and fun! Come join the fun on March 26, 2016, from 10 am to 4 pm*, at Woolapalooza. Bask in the beauty of Mass Audubon's Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary, the perfect setting to delight in all things sheep.
Festival highlights include:
- Drumlin Farm's new spring babies
- A Sheep shearing demonstration
- A "Sheep-to-Sweater Interpretive Trail" to learn how fleece on sheep becomes the warm woolen sweater you wear
- Hands-on activities for all ages
- Lunch made fresh from Drumlin Farm vegetables and meat (for purchase)
- Local fiber artisans who will offer demonstrations and sell their handmade products
Purchase before the event:
- Members $12/person
- Nonmembers $13/person
- Register Online
Day of the event:
- Members $14/person
- Nonmembers $15/person
Children under 2 are free.
Event runs rain, shine, or light snow. Advance tickets are non-refundable. Lincoln residents, whether member or non-member, pay member fee.
Interested in Volunteering?
Contact Pam Sowizral, our Volunteer Coordinator, at 781-259-2205 or email@example.com.
*Woolapalooza is a fundraising event for Drumlin Farm. The Farm will be closed to general visitation on March 26. During this event, we provide additional programming, activities, and entertainment. Because of this unique experience, Drumlin Farm is open only to visitors (both member and nonmember) attending Woolapalooza. Your ticket price provides critical support for our education and conservation programs. Thank you!