Sap-to-Syrup Farmer's Breakfast
9:00 am-1:00 pm
As the maple sugaring season comes to a close, enjoy the results of our farmers’ hard work at the annual Sap-to-Syrup Farmer's Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, March 12 and 13.
You’ll be able to:
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast of pancakes with real Vermont maple syrup, Drumlin Farm roasted potatoes and our own sausage, too!
- See how sap is collected from our majestic maple trees.
- Explore the natural history of trees as you learn about the distinctly northwoods product of maple syrup
- Learn about Native American sap-to-syrup techniques
- Purchase maple syrup made right here at Drumlin Farm to take home with you
Breakfast seatings are at half-hour intervals, starting at 9 am and ending at 12:30 pm. Seatings begin promptly at your reserved start time and last 30 minutes.
Enjoy our on-going educational maple sugar programming from 9 am-1 pm; we welcome you to stay at the Farm for as long as you like.
Mass Audubon Members: $12
Children under age 2 are welcome free of charge, but please mention them when registering.
Register early for this family friendly fundraising event—this event sells out!
Call 781-259-2206 or
Tickets are non-refundable, and the event runs rain, shine, or light snow.