Drumlin Farm Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Program
Drumlin Farm currently offers two CSA programs, one in the summer, and another in the winter. Our CSA provides a mutually beneficial, season-long relationship between Drumlin Farm and our shareholders.
20 pickups | June–October
Wednesdays, 12–6 pm
Drumlin Farm | Farm Stand
$675 (Full share only)
8 pickups | November–February
Thursdays, 12–5 pm
Drumlin Farm | Green Barn
$500/$250 (Full/Half Share)
Here are 5 reasons why you should join Drumlin Farm’s CSA:
- Knowing exactly where your food was grown! Learn more about our growing practices and about the crops you will receive throughout the season.
- You’re helping to protect the nature of Massachusetts by supporting our unique way of farming. With your support, we are actively stewarding these natural areas for birds and other wildlife.
- At every pickup, you’ll have the chance to interact with farmers; sharing stories, swapping recipes and ideas.
- Every week, we send eNewsletters to our shareholders, updating you with farming and crops information, along with recipes based on what comes in a share!
- Getting a great return on investment. We strive to give shareholders 20% more veggies than what they originally paid for.