About Drumlin Farm
At Drumlin Farm, you can experience life on a working farm and explore a wildlife sanctuary at the same time. Watch the pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, and cows in the farmyard; see how crops are sustainably grown; walk the trails to observe plants and animals in their native settings; and observe resident owls, a fox, and deer in the native wildlife exhibit.
4 miles (universally accessible: 0.5 miles) Details >
- Farm and nature programming for children, families, and adults including the popular summer day camp, nature-based preschool, and local and offsite birding trips for adults.
- Winter and summer Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, and a seasonal farmstand with a variety of Drumlin Farm products.
- Annual events such as Woolapalooza (March) and Tales of the Night (October).
- Easy hike to the top of our drumlin, one of the highest points in the greater Boston area.
- The Audubon Shop, which carries products that help celebrate the wonders of nature.
208 South Great Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
Get directions or contact us >
March–October: Tuesday–Sunday, & Monday holidays, 9 am–5 pm
November–February: Tuesday–Sunday, & Monday holidays, 9 am–4 pm
Audubon Shop: Tuesday–Sunday, & Monday holidays, 10 am–5 pm
Nonmembers: $9 Adults, $6 Children (2-12), $6 Seniors (65+)